Here you can step back through the vortex of time to view old PopKrazy content. Pages, Podcasts, Polls, and Stories will appear here.
1. Look, I've always wanted a good reason for letting Paris Hilton into my heart.
2. Her hands are not perfect (read claw hand).
3. Any Captain Beefheart publicity is good publicity (even hoax publicity___ I'll take it if only for that one shining moment when I thought it could be true). See Number 6.
4. That red barrette---hair thing. I think my little sister had a set of those. If it's part of some designer line of accessories, I'll be crushed.
5. Strike the last part of 4, I'll take half a dozen.
6. It brings out the Candide in me. No seriously, this is how I picture Cunegonde.
7. Fast and bulbous, got me?
8. She's wearing Mike Nelson's watch.
9. Oh maid, if only I knew what causeth thou to smile so!
10. I'm booglarized. I'm just sayin'.
Obviously, once upon a time there were no Kardashian sisters, no up skirt websites, no mass produced semi-celebrity sex tapes, and no instantly publishable photographs of the glitterati sans underwear. Way back in the not-so-long-ago 1940 and 50’s, except deep under the furtive shadows of the deviant underground and the back room demi-monde, overt sexuality on display was unheard of. Unlike today, it was about suggestion, aura, dress style, costume, pose-- all of it artful artifice--with the exception of the somewhat innocent concentration on the one lowest-common-dominator feminine psychical characteristic commonly referred to as “curves”. Jane Russell, perhaps one of the greatest of all Hollywood Va-Va-Voom girls, had every ingredient listed in that last sentence, and she had ‘em spades.